John O’Roark has been a born again Christian since he was 17 years old. It was not long after his conversion that he felt an inward calling to full-time Gospel ministry, which was recognized by friends and family members around him. He is currently enrolled at LAMP Theological Seminary with a goal to fulfill his inward call to Pastoral Ministry. John has been using his God-given spiritual gifts by doing teaching and discipleship ministries for the past 6 years, but currently feels an inward call to utilize the gifts and skills that he has been developing to focus on Evangelism and Anti-Abortion Ministries. He has a wife and one son and they live in the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee. John has a burden for the Lost and the Unborn. He desires to see the Lost won to Christ and end of Abortion in his area by fulfilling the Great Commission.
Ministry Vision and Mission:
I desire to glorify God by bringing the Gospel to the lost of the Tri-Cities and the world, to see the lost saved, and through the salvation and sanctification of people, desire to see the end of Abortion in our local area and the world, by the preaching of the Word of God.
My mission is to bring the Gospel to the people of East Tennessee/Southwest Virginia and the World in three ways:
(1) To evangelize individuals in the public places of the Tri-Cities area (e.g. Universities, Coffee Houses, Public Events, etc.) and to guide them to a theologically sound local church.
• I do this by approaching individuals, or small groups, and asking them if I may interview them about their beliefs. These conversations are meant to open up the door for the Gospel and lead them to the One and Only Savior, Jesus Christ.
(2) To bring the Gospel as our weapon against the practice of Abortion in our area (specifically the Abortion Mill in Bristol, Tennessee) by:
• Calling women/parents who plan to murder their unborn children to Repentance and Faith in Christ alone for Salvation and offering to Adopt their Children.
• Calling Pro-Abortion advocates at the abortion mill to Repentance and Faith in Christ alone for Salvation.
• Calling our local civil magistrates to Repentance and Faith in Christ alone for Salvation and to plead with them to make our local cities sanctuary cities for the unborn.
(3) To spread the gospel throughout the world by producing:
• A Theological Podcast
• Videos of our evangelistic encounters to post on various online media outlets.